RAN A-4G+ Skyhawk 2002

RAN A-4G+ Skyhawk 2002

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another robot?

For those of you wanting to see more of the White Glint robot, unfortunately the owner of that robot wanted it back before I had a chance to finish it. I will however be building and weathering a Kotobukiya GN GAN01 Sunshine-L and a Rayleonard 04-Alicia Unsung later in the year. In the mean time I asked my 5 year old son if I could paint one of his toy robots for some weathering practise. He gave me permission! So, over the next few weeks/months (time permitting) I'll be painting and weathering this robot just to see what I can come up with as an experiment!

This is what it looked like to begin with.........



And after two coats of Vallejo Grey Primer airbrushed unthinned.




Stay tuned!

No comments: